Coronavirus - Help from the LMC
Publication date: March 2020
The LMC is committed to helping our practices in the Humber region in this most difficult time for the health service. We'll be making sure you can access the latest updates and information, but we're also aware that you will already be receiving a huge volume of communications. We'll therefore approach things as follows:
- Our guidance page https://www.humbersidelmc.org.uk/coronavirus will be updated daily. It includes links to trusted sources of information and guidance (including NHSE/I, PHE, and government advice to the public) which are being updated daily.
- We will be issuing a weekly coronavirus bulletin on a Friday afternoon via email to GPs and practice managers. This will include a round-up of the week's updates and new guidance. This will also be available on the coronavirus guidance page as a PDF.
- We have published a list of FAQs which are based on queries we've received from practices. We'll be adding to this regularly as the situation develops. You will always find the latest version of the FAQs on the coronavirus guidance page. If you have a query it's worth taking a look at the FAQs as it may be answered there.
- The LMC social media feeds on Twitter and Facebook will be regularly updated with new information.
- The LMC team are all working as normal during this unprecedented situation and we're here to support you. If you need our help with your queries contact us in the usual ways and we'll respond as soon as we reasonably can.
Thank you for all your hard work and commitment to supporting patients at this most difficult time.