Free Mentoring and Rapid Access Support for GPs
Peer mentoring and Rapid Access Support are available from Humberside LMCs in partnership with GP-S. Both services are free and open to GPs in the Humber region.
Peer mentoring: qualified GPs can access up to 4 free confidential sessions over 12 months to:
- Support development
- Move forward with personal and career goals
- Create a greater work life balance
- Advance professional development
- Build self confidence
- Enhance abilities outside and inside work
- Achieve aspirations
- Enhance leadership skills and build resilience.
Each session will last up to two hours and will take place on a virtual basis during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Rapid Access Support: this service provides shorter sessions of support for all GPs during the Covid-19 pandemic. The scheme provides the opportunity for GPs to offload and share their emotions in confidence with a peer who can signpost them to available resources. Each GP will have access to a total of 4 hours of support which may be taken flexibly e.g. in 30 minute sessions. Sessions take place virtually.
To access either service please contact GP-S:
- visit www.gp-s.org and complete the online contact form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0115 979 6917
Alternatively please contact Humberside LMCs by telephone 01482 655111 or email email@example.com