Free Mentoring for GPs
A new peer mentoring service from Humberside LMCs in partnership with GP-S. The service is free and open to all GPs in the Humber region. GPs can access up to 4 free confidential sessions over 12 months to:
- Support development
- Move forward with personal and career goals
- Create a greater work life balance
- Advance professional development
- Build self confidence
- Enhance abilities outside and inside work
- Achieve aspirations
- Enhance leadership skills and build resilience.
To access our mentoring service please contact GP-S:
- visit www.gp-s.org and complete the online contact form
- email email@example.com
- call 0115 979 6917
Alternatively please contact Humberside LMCs by telephone 01482 655111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.