Humber Primary Care Collaborative
This is where you can find information about the new Humber Primary Care Collaborative. This is the new body set up to provide a strong voice for primary care in the Humber region's new Integrated Care System (ICS). Humber Primary Care Collaborative's membership consists of Clinical Directors, GPs, Federations, primary care providers, commissioners and Humberside LMC. Read more about Humber Primary Care Collaborative on the project initiation document in the downloads below.
We will use this page to publish updates, minutes and information about Humber Primary Care Collaborative.
Give us your views - if you have feedback or comments, or would like to know more please contact us.
ICS Development Update and Discussion (July 2021)
Primary Care and Community Research Associate Lead - closing date for applications 9 August 2021
All meetings run from 16.00-18.00.
Wednesday 2 June 2021
- Agenda, 2 June 2021
- Paper A - Humber Primary Care Collaborative Terms of Reference
- Paper B - Primary Care ICS Leadership
- 2 June - Meeting Minutes
- 2 June - Meeting Action Tracker
- Result of vote on Primary Care Leadership and Representation in HCV ICS
Wednesday 7 July 2021
- Agenda, 7 July 2021
- ICS Development Update and Discussion (July 2021)
- 7 July - Draft Meeting Minutes
- 7 July - Meeting Action Tracker
Tuesday 10 August 2021
Wednesday 22 September 2021
Tuesday 19 October 2021
Wednesday 17 November 2021
Wednesday 15 December 2021
Wednesday 26 January 2022
Wednesday 16 February 2022
Wednesday 23 March 2022