Savings can be made on goods such as office equipment, pharmaceuticals and vaccines, along with services including insurance, confidential information shredding and DBS checks. All our levy paying practices can access the deals negotiated with suppliers.
We're keen that practices benefit from the discounts available so here are some tips to get started:
- Find out if your practice is already a member of the Buying Group by entering your practice code at https://www.lmcbuyinggroups.co.uk/members/.
- If your practice is a member, you can fill in the user registration form to get login details to view the members section on the website.
- If your practice is not a member, you can sign up by filling in the new member registration form.
- View the full list of suppliers (currently there are 24) at https://www.lmcbuyinggroups.co.uk/suppliers. All suppliers have satisfied due diligence checks and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Find out how much your practice could save by requesting a free cost analysis, done by a procurement specialist, which will show what you would pay if you switched suppliers.
- If your practice is part of a GP Federation group then the Buying Group Plus initiative could help you save additional money.
You can contact the LMC Buying Group on 0115 979 6910 or email email@example.com.
If you prefer you can contact the LMC with any questions about the Buying Group, please phone the office on 01482 655111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.